Terrible
Poster Thread
  •  ktntitanic
      ktntitanic
titanic exhibits?

From indiana
Group:
Registered Users
does anyone know where I can find listings of titanic exhibits? my 6 yr old son is mezmerized with the ship and he wants to know where we can visit?we live in indiana.thanks
Posted on: 2004/6/21 17:38
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever
Re: titanic exhibits?

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:93ba7a6196="ktntitanic"]does anyone know where I can find listings of titanic exhibits? my 6 yr old son is mezmerized with the ship and he wants to know where we can visit?we live in indiana.thanks[/quote:93ba7a6196]

KTT you should be able to find the exhibitions on this webisite: http://www.titanic-online.com/
Posted on: 2004/6/21 21:17
  •  ktntitanic
      ktntitanic

From indiana
Group:
Registered Users
thanks for your reply, unfortunatly they are not close enough to us.My husband and I drove to chicago several yrs back to see the exhibit there but our son was too young to enjoy it.I had no idea he would turn out to be such an enthusiest with the ship.I know of a place in orlando, so when we go to florida this cmas, hopefully we can go to that one! Thanks so much for your info!!!
Posted on: 2004/6/23 4:17
  •  titanic 4 ever
      titanic 4 ever

From
Group:
Registered Users
[quote:fdd8402ec1="ktntitanic"]thanks for your reply, unfortunatly they are not close enough to us.My husband and I drove to chicago several yrs back to see the exhibit there but our son was too young to enjoy it.I had no idea he would turn out to be such an enthusiest with the ship.I know of a place in orlando, so when we go to florida this cmas, hopefully we can go to that one! Thanks so much for your info!!![/quote:fdd8402ec1]

You will just have to keep checking with that website, because they change, it's always on the road.
As for the one in Orlando, I know of some people that went to that one and it's props from the movie. The car, the clothes, etc.
Posted on: 2004/6/23 14:32
  •  Mountie
      Mountie

From Oregon
Group:
Registered Users
Hi ktntitanic!

There is a Titanic exhibit currently in my state, (Oregon), until September 6th that has been traveling the country. So far there are no other cities listed after Portland that the exhibit will be stopping at, but perhaps if you check the website periodically, (or at least closer to September 6th), there will be more cities listed.

I've notieced that the exhibit has already stopped at the Childen's Museum of Indianapolis back from June-September 7, 2003 and January 31-May 2, 2004, so I may be too late in posting this message, (sorry about that), but since it has already been in Indiana twice, it may just come back again to a different city. You just never know.

Here's a link to the page that has a list of the places the exhibit is visiting: [url]http://www.titanicscience.com/TitanicScience6.htm[/url]

Hope that helps!
Posted on: 2004/6/23 18:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.