Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  1 Votes
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.
Re: come about

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
i like the movie for the movie and i like titanic for its history to totally different reasons.by the way i'm sorry for some of my other posts you know the childish teenage girl stuff.once again i appologize.
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/8/9 3:03
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  Captain_Jack
      Captain_Jack

From
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Martyn wrote:
Yeah but cameron felt that was the best way, he could of followed the classic night to remember style, going through several charector's, however these days, the way of it seems to be sticking to one person/pair/group and followng them (with encounters of others of course). Can't deni Cameron did a great job of writing these charector's, they are history in them self, everyone knows the story of jack and rose, lets be thankful the film was very accurate. Well, as much as it could of been,

The problem is the film and charathers aren't history and the film was not very accurate with "details". I spend so much time trying to correct people who watch the movie but don't read any history of incorrect notions or observations from the movie. Trying to cover both aspects of fictional Titanic the Movie and the RMS Titanic history tend to blend fact and fiction on this website.

I'm amazed how few so called fanatics here can't tell you what the prefix of the Titanic was and why it was bestowed that prefix, what country actually owned the Titanic Or how few have even taken time to at least browse both the British Wreck Commision and the U.S. Senate Inquiry hearings of 1912. There is testimony there that amazes me to this date.

if you want people to sit at the table you must bring something worthy to the table.
Posted on: 2006/8/9 22:16

From Orange, VA (U.S.A.)
Group:
Registered Users
Well, It's August 9, 2006. It's currently 8:35 pm (20:35). I see Cool dog, Titanic King, and me (rip1912) on the members on-line list. I'm hoping Titanic.com is coming back! It's been a while since I've seen 3 people (myself included) on line at the same time! Awesome!
Posted on: 2006/8/10 2:43

From Lynn Haven, Florida, USA
Group:
Registered Users
u r a dumbass and hahahahaahhaahahhaahahahahahahahhahahaha
Posted on: 2006/8/10 2:46

From Orange, VA (U.S.A.)
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Cool dog wrote:

Let's not resort to childish name calling. Besides, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has the Titanic addiction.
Posted on: 2006/8/10 3:07
  •  Captain_Jack
      Captain_Jack

From
Group:
Registered Users
They post why this site is losing member activity! That is a perfect example why this site has lost it's creditability.
Posted on: 2006/8/10 20:14

From Orange, VA (U.S.A.)
Group:
Registered Users
Sticks and stones won't break my bone, so you can imagine how I feel about being called names. It'll take more than that to make me leave. My love for the Titanic, it's passengers and crew, and it's story is too deep for my to simply run off 'cause of childish behavior. I've been addicted to the story of the Titanic since '87, and I hope to stay addicted for many more years to come. To those who've helped me find little tidbits of information, I can't thank you enough! To those who want to post insults and name calling, come back when you've matured.
Posted on: 2006/8/11 3:52

From Lynn Haven, Florida, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

rip1912 wrote:
Quote:

Cool dog wrote:

Let's not resort to childish name calling. Besides, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has the Titanic addiction.
sorry i thought i was writting an E-mail to a friend! i feeel bad . Please forgive me ?
Posted on: 2006/10/17 23:25

From Orange, VA (U.S.A.)
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Cool dog wrote:
Quote:

rip1912 wrote:
Quote:

Cool dog wrote:

sorry i thought i was writting an E-mail to a friend! i feeel bad . Please forgive me ?

All has been forgiven. I honstly had forgotten about this.
Posted on: 2006/10/18 1:45
  •  S.A.M.
      S.A.M.

From down south
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

rip1912 wrote:
Sticks and stones won't break my bone, so you can imagine how I feel about being called names. It'll take more than that to make me leave. My love for the Titanic, it's passengers and crew, and it's story is too deep for my to simply run off 'cause of childish behavior. I've been addicted to the story of the Titanic since '87, and I hope to stay addicted for many more years to come. To those who've helped me find little tidbits of information, I can't thank you enough! To those who want to post insults and name calling, come back when you've matured.
well said rip1912.
"a world that sends you reeling, from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all. so paint it black and take it back lets shout it loud and clear. defient to the end we hear the call, to carry on"
-Welcome to the Black Parade
Posted on: 2006/10/19 0:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.